“Their” is a pronoun in English language which is used to indicate possession by more than one person or thing. It refers to something that belongs to or is associated with a group of people or things.
Synonyms of “Their”
There are no synonyms of “their” as it is a pronoun and does not have any exact similar word.
Antonyms of “Their”
There are no antonyms of “their” as it is a pronoun and does not have any opposite word.
Examples of “Their” in a sentence in English and Its Meaning in Hindi:
- The students forgot their textbooks in the classroom. (छात्रों ने कक्षा में अपनी पाठ्यपुस्तकें भूल गए।)
- John and Linda gave their presentation together. (जॉन और लिंडा ने एक साथ अपना प्रस्तुतिकरण दिया।)
- My neighbors are going on vacation and their house will be empty for a month. (मेरे पड़ोसी अवकाश पर जा रहे हैं और उनका घर एक महीने के लिए खाली होगा।)
- The baby birds in their nest were chirping loudly. (उनके घोंसले में छोटे फूहड़ पक्षियों ने जोर से चहचहाया।)
- My friends are hosting their annual party this weekend. (मेरे दोस्त इस वीकेंड अपने वार्षिक पार्टी का आयोजन कर रहे हैं।)