The phrase “as soon as” is used to indicate that something will happen immediately after or at the same time as something else occurs. It is a conjunction that is used to link two actions or events together that occur in close succession.
“As soon as” in Hindi can be translated as “जैसे ही” (jaise hi). It is used in the same context to signify that one thing will happen immediately after or simultaneously with another.
What is “as soon as”?
“As soon as” is a phrase that is commonly used to express that one event or action will occur immediately after or at the same time as another event or action. It is often used to describe a sense of urgency or immediacy.
Usage of “as soon as”
“As soon as” is typically used to link two events or actions together that occur in close proximity to one another. It can be used to express a sense of urgency or indicate that one action is dependent on the completion of another. Some common examples of usage include:
- “I will call you as soon as I finish my meeting.”
- “As soon as the sun sets, the bats come out to feed.”
- “Please let me know as soon as possible if you can attend the meeting.”
Examples of “as soon as” in a sentence in English and Its meaning in Hindi:
- “As soon as I wake up in the morning, I brew a cup of coffee.” (मैं जैसे ही सुबह जागता हूँ, मैं एक कप चाय बनाता हूँ।)
- “I’ll send you the report as soon as it’s ready.” (मैं तुम्हें रिपोर्ट तब तक भेजूँगा, जैसे ही वह तैयार हो जाएगी।)
- “As soon as she finished her speech, the audience applauded.” (उसने अपना भाषण खत्म करते ही दर्शकों ने तालियाँ बजानी शुरू कीं।)
Translating “as soon as” into Hindi
In Hindi, “as soon as” is often translated as “जैसे ही” (jaise hi). This phrase is used to emphasize that one event or action will occur immediately upon the completion of another event or action.