The phrase “Take care” is a way of saying goodbye or farewell while also wishing the person to stay safe and be cautious. It is a simple and common way to express concern for the well-being of another person.
वाक्यांश “Take care” को अलविदा या विदाई कहने का एक तरीक़ा माना जाता है जो व्यक्ति की सुरक्षा बनाए रखने और सतर्क रहने की शुभकामना भी करता है। यह एक सरल और सामान्य तरीक़ा है दूसरे व्यक्ति के संपूर्ण कल्याण की देखभाल करने के लिए।
What is “Take Care”?
“Take care” is a common phrase used to say goodbye or farewell while also expressing concern for someone’s safety and well-being.
Usage of “Take Care”?
The phrase “Take care” is often used in casual, friendly settings when someone is leaving, either in person, on the phone, or in writing. It can be used by anyone, and it conveys a sense of warmth and affection. Additionally, it may be used in more formal settings as well, such as in business communications, to express concern for the well-being of colleagues or business partners.
Examples of “Take Care” in a sentence in English and Its meaning in Hindi:
- “I’ll see you tomorrow. Take care!” (मैं कल तुमसे मिलूँगा। ध्यान रखना!)
- “Thanks for everything, and take care!” (सब कुछ के लिए धन्यवाद, और ध्यान रखना!)
- “I’m heading out now. Take care, everyone!” (मैं अभी निकल रहा हूँ। सभी को ध्यान रखना!)
- “Have a safe trip. Take care!” (अपनी यात्रा सुरक्षित रहें। ध्यान रखना!)
- “I’m sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself, okay?” (मुझे सुन कर दुःख हुआ। खुद को ध्यान में रखना, ठीक है?)
How to Respond to “Take Care”?
If someone says “Take care” to you, the common response is simply “Thank you” or “You too.” It’s a polite way of acknowledging their concern for your well-being.
Translating “Take Care” into Hindi
The phrase “Take care” can be translated into Hindi as “ध्यान रखें” (Dhyaan rakhen), which means “Be careful” or “Take care.”
“तो फिर मिलते हैं, ध्यान रखें” (To phir milte hai, dhyaan rakhen) is a common way to say “Take care” in Hindi. It is often used when saying goodbye to someone.